Sunday, November 22, 2009

*sigh* da durty version

Quick quote of the day while I remember it

"Hell no she's not sleeping. She's watching the discovery channel, learning about fucking stalagmites"

-Me. It was 3 in the morning and we're trying to get Lucy, who is addicted to the tv, to go to sleep. Laura ask me if she was asleep, but her eyes were WIDE open watching the channel we'd left it on....which was now playing something about caves.






Lucy thinks this is some badass shit







Now, quick question: How many of you knew that christmas and new years always falls on the same day of the week(like this year, both will be on friday....because they are a week apart)? Because i'm losing faith in mankind. Maybe i'm weird FOR knowing that. I know one thing though, there is no excuse for someone being told they are 7 days apart and that christmas is on a friday and having them still stumble on what day it would be on. That person makes more money than me and that's why capitalism doesn't work.



this guy knows what i'm talking about





And music. I know I complain about music a lot....but seriously. Are we really going this route? Just have a beat....say something about drinking and dancing and how much fun you're having....and it's a hit? For real?


Like....I was driving home....and I get this musical abortion(I dare you to listen to it. I QUADRUPLE DOG DARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!)











THAT. JUST. HAPPENED!!!


Now, i know what you're thinking. "Nic....What The Fuck man? Just because you had to deal with that garbage doesn't mean I wanted to". Well screw you hippies. You know what....i'm like that jigsaw guy from "Saw". If i'm dying of cancer(this song is cancer....metaphorically and literally. I feel a lump in my lymph nodes or something after listening to it) then i'm taking someone(all of you) out with me.







I wanna play a shitty song






Oh, you think i'm done. No no. One song later...some product of a faulty condom is singing about.....i'm really not sure. I think an acid trip. Something about hugging fireflies?




WHAT!?!?! So wait.....this schmo gets a thousand hugs.....from 10,000 lightning bugs? What does that even mean? Is high tea involved? On another note....it's good to know that screech's robot from Saved by the bell is getting work. I mean, 15 years ago, both of these people would have been laughed at/beaten with a stick. That's what happened to Crispin Glover.



I had to immediately change the station. I was never so happy to hear "I'm so caught up in you....little girl". I mean....really....I would've taken any 38 special I could get at that point. I'm glad it was the musical version or something bad could've happened.


It's made me completely re-evaluate everything i've ever believed. I mean it. Do you know what i'm doing? I'm calling off the fatwa on Trace Adkins. Yeah. Just did it. Holy war over. I also hate Taylor Swift, Beyonce Knowles, Kid Rock, Gucci Mane, and Lil Boosie JUST a bit less(not much, don't press it). I can't have this much hate in me...and all of these people(sans Boosie, Gucci and Taylor Swift) have had at least ONE song that was ok.


I'm a broken man people. Now, if you'll excuse me....i'm going to listen to 6 straight hours of Blue October, Royce, Alice in Chains, OLD Pearl Jam, REM, Nonpoint, Sevendust, and Wallflowers.


*sigh*

3 comments:

  1. Blue October will make all things better

    ReplyDelete
  2. So will a few other things. But you know, I'm no longer there to keep you company those late nights at work :-P

    ReplyDelete