Thursday, November 5, 2009

Interesting for no reason things i've done in my life

I've done some shit that borders on amazing and invalid at the same time. Here are a few of those things.



-Lifted 3 people on my shoulders in a pool at one time. That means someone(Megan) got on someone's(Nicky's) shoulders who got on someone's(Nathan's) shoulders....and then I lifted them. By the time i'm done lifting them, they're out of the water and that's a good 600 pounds at the time.


-Ripped a school english book in half with my teeth and then burned it. Screw you Ashley. That'll learn ya


-Attempted to fish a basketball out of a gravel pit with a grill cover. Uh....the grill cover didn't make it.


-Wore regular shoes to a prom with a suit and then realized I looked like a jackass when the pictures came in

-Drank 80 oz of rootbeer at a crackerbarrel on a dare and then felt like shit for a couple of days. I don't even like rootbeer.

-Got attacked by a goose for trying to kidnap one of her children

-Almost got my hand bit off by a seal while trying to feed it

-Best backyard football player of all time(retired)

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment