Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Of the day

Quote of the day: "Yeah well....just remember this shit when I need you to be a character witness for my inevitable criminal trial"

-Nic Guyton to a friend after doing them a favor



Song Lyric of the day:

"The (person) better than me is who I ain't heard of yet. So I ain't murdered yet. He ain't even been born, his mama's a virgin, she ain't even fertile yet"

-Royce. "Gun Harmonizing"


Movie of the day:

-"Timecrimes". Actually, it's called "Los Cronocrimenes". Spanish film with subtitles. Pretty badass sci-fi thriller from Mexico. Not overdone like Hollywood films. Only way I can think to watch it is on netflix "instant watch" If you have netflix, put it on your que and enjoy.


Weird thing I did recently of the day:


-Wrote a haiku about anal sex. Sam came in from work and was telling me he had a crush on some girl so I wrote a haiku about he and she having anal sex. Yeah.


Weird family thing of the day:

-My brother, Nathan, shit in a peanut can like 3 years ago and keeps it in his room to this day. He's pretty fucked mentally.

Video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment